It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, 2016
 
 
This morning while I was in the shower, Carson decided to take his scissors to his hair so when I got out of the shower, I hurried and shaved his head before school.
I thought we had gotten past this stage.
 
It is infertility awareness month....
 
Infertility has been something that we struggle with. Yes, we have adopted 4 amazing kids, but it doesn't mean that we still don't think about infertility often. I actually think about it more than I admit because there is still a part of me that wishes I could have had a biological child and experience pregnancy. Yes this ship has sailed and we are done completing or family
 
Raven: why does everyone hate Justin beiber ?
Nadia... Haven't you heard about him? His own country doesn't even want him.
Me: laughing
 
The other night I had this conversation with Carson...
 
Me: Carson get in bed.
silence
Me: Carson, if I have to come chase you down, you are going to be in serious trouble.
more silence
Me: 5, 4, 3, 2,...

Carson: I am going, I am just taking my sweet time.
This boy....what am I going to do with him?
 
I cannot believe this was 3 years ago. They were so little.
 
YESTERDAY
Wow just wow.... I had Raven measured a little over a month ago for her to upgrade to the 3/4 size violin and she wasn't ready for it, but her violin teacher asked me to get her measured again so I did that today and his what? She completely skipped 3/4 and is now in full size!!! What the crap? This kid has always been a slow grower and all of a sudden she shot up in size in a quick hurry. Or at least her arms grew fast.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment