It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, May 7, 2016

May 07, 2016
 
I am loving my new treadmill that Joe got me for mothers day. This is just what I did on it tonight. I also walked on it earlier today as well. I am sure I will wake up sore in the morning because I was feeling the burn in my calves.
 
 
Amazing we all survived grocery shopping without killing each other. I guess it helped Raven shopped with grandma and grandpa. She is the kid that gets on my last nerve in stores.
 
 
I am not sure if our kids birth mom will read this, but I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a
HAPPY BIRTH MOTHERS DAY!!!
 
One year ago this weekend, we moved to our new house. I guess it is time to stop calling it our new house now that we have been here a year. LOL.
 
May 06, 2016
 
She sure is pretty even in the box. But she is even more gorgeous out of the box. I took her for a short spin before bed. Joe got me this for mothers day!!!
Thanks babe!
It is time to make some serious life changes. A year ago, I was at my ideal weight, but I think with the stress of the move and everything that has happened with Carson and all of his issues at home and school, I gained all of my weight back plus some. I am ashamed that I allowed this to happen, but I am ready to get back on track and shed these extra pounds.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment