It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 25, 2016
 
Summer has officially started for the Davis'!!!
 
School let out today and tomorrow morning, we are headed to Texas!!!
Cant wait to see our friends.
 
Packed and loaded!!! We didn't even need to bag for on top of the van!
 
I am not sure what Carson's stats were because I went home early to finish doing what needed to be done before we can go, but Nadia let me know when she got home what she got...
100 meter 2nd to last place
400 meter got 3rd place 

 800 meter got 7th place
23 feet 6 in. in javelin
 
I will never get used to having my baby clear in the back of the van, but he wanted to try it and I wanted him and Raven together because they get along better and Quynsie and Nadia get along better. I do not want to hear arguing and fighting the entire trip.
 
 
As soon as school got out, we cleaned the van and vacuumed. It is not perfect, but at least it look so much better. I think a detailing is in order when we get back from this trip.
This is the cleanest the van has been in awhile.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment