It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 04, 2016
 
This boy right here got SUSPENDED from school today for biting another student!
NOT a happy mommy!!!
I told him on the way home, that I was going to make him work and work hard today.
I was eating the rest of my lunch when I heard noise in the living room, I went in there and this is what I found.
Me: Carson what are you doing?
Carson: I decided to clean the closet out for you so that you or my sisters don't have to do it.
Me: Umm, thanks, but I think I will take it from here and you can help me.
 
Sweet? Yes
Thoughtful? Yes
Has he ever done something like this before? No
Has he ever freely cleaned anything? No
Do I usually have to fight with him for hours to even clean his room? Yes
(he cleaned his room today and vacuumed it without being asked)
 
 
This is after I cleaned it all up.
Took me 2 hours to clean this up.
 
 
 
True to my word, I gave Nadia the hair cut that she wanted a couple days later.
As you can see, she is really happy!
I was so sad that she didn't want her long hair anymore, but she is the one that has been taking care of her hair and she decided that long hair was just way to much.
Its just hair and it will grow back if she wants it to.
 
Nadia and Carson at their 2nd track practice.
We have always had plans to put Carson in this program once he was old enough, but I was not expecting Nadia to want to do it as well, but she wanted to so I let her.
So far track is going better than wrestling did for Carson.
He really needs to get his energy out and since he loves running, we thought this would be great for him.
 
May 03, 2016
 
 
I got this desk from a friend in our old ward. It has an amazing chair that goes with it as well. I wanted to get all of the electronics on the same wall so that we could eliminate a shelf and make more room in our living room.
The ideal thing would have been to mount the TV, but since the mount doesn't fit into our budget right now, I will settle for this for now.
The rest of my living room is a wreck right now thanks to my crazy ideas.
 
May 02, 2016
 
 
This girl right here really wants her hair in a stacked A-line, but I was afraid if I cut too much off to begin with, then she would hate it and be grumpy until it grew back. So I made a deal with her that after she wears it like this for a couple of days and she still wants it cut more, then I would be happy to do it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment