It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 19, 2016
 
7 days people 7 days and I can't wait. We are really needing this break as a family. After today's therapy session with Carson I feel more defeated and lost. How am I supposed to have hope If the therapist isn't sure what to do or what is going on. He is strongly suggesting that we get genetic testing done to see if there is something that we are missing. The problem is insurance doesn't cover it and it is like $500. I'm hoping this vacation will be a reset button of sorts with Carson.
 
I am not going to post pictures in order but here are the pictures of Nadia and Carson's first track meet.
 
I love this picture
 
 
 
 
I love this one as well
 
Mr. Serious
 
 
This is Nadia's friend Jaskin, who we found out is actually related to us.
 
 
 
 
 
May 18, 2016
 
Watched as our school went on lock down today. It was a bit scary as a parent watching the administrators gather kids outside and rush them into the school and then running from door to door checking to make sure they are locked and not knowing what is really happening! (I now know it was because of the bank robbery) Raven eventually came out and looked like she was going to cry and then a few minutes later quynsie calls to make sure her brother and sisters are ok. But at the same time, it made me feel good to see the school in action trying to protect my kids from harm. Our school wasnt the only one that went on lock down either.
 
Raven's opera program
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
May 16, 2016
 
I made this for me and then I also made another one for my mom for her birthday.
 
May 15, 2016
Quynsie: it sucks while in church and your leader asks you to read and I go to pull up my scriptures on my phone and I can't because the limit on my phone has been reached so I have to say, I'm sorry I can't because my mom has this app on her phone that she can lock my phone from hers and I guess she thinks reading scriptures is against our religion and blah blah blah.... I stopped listening at this point.
 
 
I have always known that Nadia's hair had a wave to it, but now that it is short, it gets really curly, just like her mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment