It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016
 
 
 
 
 
I just have to say that Raven has an awesome Orchestra teacher/private violin teacher.
Not all of these kids play the violin, in fact, most of them play the piano. They are all her students and every couple of months, she does a group lesson where they play a song for each other and then they play games that have something to do with music.
This game is called Music Twister.
The cloth is marked to represent a sheet of music and they had to know where each note would land.
They also played another game where they had to draw out sticks and whatever note was on that stick they had to clap it out. For example 2/8 notes would be 2/8ths. It gets 2 beats.
The last time, Raven had a group lesson, she was the only one that showed up, so she got an hour long lesson by herself.
 
 
 
This here is Nadia's long lost cd player that I finally found today in a very random place.
The pictures represent her face when she walked into her bedroom and saw it and then the last one is how she reacted to when I said that it was in my old suitcase.
That's right people, I found it in a random suitcase.
It has been missing for a year. A year people a year.
It has been missing since we moved.
I have gone through every single box that we still have not unpacked without success.
I would have never thought to look in my suitcase.
The suitcase was not even on my radar. It was the only thing in that suitcase.
 
This the latest in the Raven has a boyfriend saga.
Kyler is his name and today he gave her a bear that smells like chocolate.
I am sorry, I did not like this stuff when it was Quynsie because Quynsie makes friends so easily, but Raven, I have not had the heart to tell her that she is too young for a boyfriend because she doesn't make friends easily.
I do have to admit that it is a really sweet thing for this boy to do. He is actually a year older than Raven.
It has given her a little bit of confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment