It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, July 11, 2016

Joe and I started therapy today.
I think we are pretty in tune with our own flaws and know what we need to work on.
We just need a little help with meeting our goals and learning how to be better parents.
The therapist said that for as complete opposites that we are, he wonders how we have made it 16 years of marriage.
I am more of an anxiety attachment type of person and Joe more of an avoider attachment type of person.
These traits stem from our childhood and the way we were raised.
We want our kids to be in the middle and be very well rounded.
In order for this to happen, Joe and I have become well rounded and in the middle of the two spectrums. Easier said than done.

I want to make it publically known that I appreciate all that Joe does for me and our family. He is a hard worker and sometimes I lack in showing my appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment