It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 7, 2016

Raven had her friend Maddie over while Nadia was at her friend Olivia's.

It amazes me at how much my kids have grown and changed in a year.



Back to her natural red/brown hair color.

Colored Carson's as well.

And sometimes I have to put my child in his room and put my forehead against it and take a deep breath.

I am coming to realize now that I have cut way down on Dr Pepper that when I do have one, my stomach is killing me. How in the world did I go so long drinking one every day? Ugh nasty is how I feel. I woke up feeling nasty after having one yesterday so I thought let's put this theory to the test and I got one again today... I couldn't even make it through 1/4 of it before I wanted to puke. No more Dr Pepper for this mamma. I just can't do it anymore.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, what can I do to make our days go smoother ?, four sheep, five sheep, six sheep, ____kid needs this for school, 7 sheep, 8 sheep, 9 sheep, what the crap? Shut up brain. Go to sleep brain. I'm tired oh so tired!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment