It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 22, 2016

Family Picture Day


I have never really thought Quynsie looked like her birth mom until today.
I have always thought she looked like her birth dad.
I have also never seen her get so upset at me making a comment about her birth mom.
I simply said, "you look like your birth mom in this picture, you are really cute".
She said, "Don't say that again, I don't want to look like her".
Me: "Well you never get mad when I say you look like your birth dad"
Quynsie: "Well, my birth dad didn't disrespect me either".
Me: "Ok, I am sorry, I didn't know that it would make you that upset"




It amazes me at how much these kids have changed in just a year. These two pictures where taken a year and 2 weeks apart. They all look so grown up.
We had the same girl do our pictures again this year. We loved her last year so we wanted to use her again this year. I can't wait until we get to see her magic.
I didn't get an individual of Carson and Raven because they wouldn't stick around long enough so we will have to wait until we get the pictures back from Taelor.


No comments:

Post a Comment