It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, July 25, 2016

We are not sure what we were thinking today, but here in Utah, we celebrate pioneer day and because the 24th was a Sunday, some celebrate it Friday and some Monday.
Joe and I were supposed to go to therapy today and when he got there, they were closed so because I was already on my way, we decided to go to dinner, just the two of us.
So what started out as a frustration ended up being a nice date.
Unfortunately, I got a phone call on the way home from Quynsie asking us to get home ASAP because Carson was at his shenanigans again.
He has been stealing and "running away" (just down the street) and it seems to be getting worse.
Anyway, today while Quynsie was babysitting, he went into our room and stole money and then ran.
When I got home, he was down at the church at the end of our street running from his sisters.
I am not sure what we are going to do with this boy, but he is out of control lately.
Saturday, he punched me in the nose and called me a "Bitch".
His therapists are at a loss as what to do because they have tried everything they can think of and it works for a couple of days and then he finds a way around whatever punishment or restriction we put on him.

This morning, I went and got a massage from my brother in law and then took the kids with me to Walmart for Quynsie to buy herself expensive pens and pencils because I was only willing to buy the 97 cent pack of 20 pencils and those were not good enough for her.

These would be the 97 cent pencils that are not good enough for my 9th grader. LOL...Teenagers...

I am in hopes that this will solve the lost backpacks and lunch boxes problem this school year.
I am so tired of them being lost or stolen.
Most backpacks are dark inside and you can't write their names on them, so I decided on a whim to try this out.
We shall see how long this will last.

School starts August 15th this year.

Loving a child doesn't mean giving into all his whims; To love him is to bring out the best in him, to teach him to love what is difficult. ~Nadia Boulanger 

I had to share this quote because it has Nadia's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment