It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, July 17, 2016

July 16, 2016




The Shed is coming along, and much faster than I was expecting.

Update on Nadia


Headed to the Spanish Fork Wake The Dead firework show with friends.


They are going with me I suppose...LOL


Oh and my boyfriend came along as well.
























I think it is safe to say that Nadia is feeling much better.

This firework show was put on by a guy in our ward. He did an amazing job. I even thought it was better than the stadium of fire. That is how good it was.
We also had a great time with our friends the McAllister's.
Their daughter is Quynsie's friend and they are in our ward.
It has taken me a good year to make any kind of friends in this ward, but I am happy to say that I am finally doing just that and it feels so good to be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment