It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, July 30, 2016

July 28, 2016




I was not able to get a picture of Carson and Raven by themselves with the glasses on, but I do have a group one of them together.
I am still getting used to seeing Nadia with glasses, but I think the ones she picked fit her personality. She is so sassy and the bright blue glasses fit that.

Cleaned Carson's room completely out except for his clothes in the closet and the bookshelf (it is screwed to the wall). He has been struggling with his behavior lately.
He is stealing here at home. He takes everyone's phones and hides them, he takes candy especially if it is not his. He has been taking off from home to do his own thing even though he stays in the neighborhood and always comes right back and he generally stays on our street where I can see him, but he still isn't asking for permission. The thing with stealing is, YES, it is only at home, but if he is stealing at home, what is he going to do the first chance he gets when he is in public?
We have already had one incident where he stole a sucker from the pharmacy once, so I know that it only takes a split second of me not having my complete and full attention on him. (I was paying for a prescription) If we don't get this under control at home, I fear things will get worse.
Anyway, we cleaned out his room while he was at grammy's house because he had completely trashed the room and would not help clean it up. He would actually take things out of their places and put them back on the floor so I had to send him to my moms in order to get this room cleaned in a timely manner. He now has to earn his toys back by making good choices and when he does get them back, he has to keep them cleaned up or they will be gone again.
So here is to Carson not stealing and leaving our yard without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment