It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

October 12, 2016

Doing some metabolic test. I hate having my nose plugged for even just a second and I have to do this for 20 minutes.

And this little turd had been amazing all morning. He had o.t this morning and now we are at my appointment. Hopefully we have time to get lunch before picking up the girls from school at 12:30. Fall break is this weekend.

This was our Beehive Young Women's activity tonight.
Don't mind Jaden phot bombing my photo.

I came home from Young Women's to Joe trying to figure out how to give Carson his breathing treatment. 4 years of having to do this, and he still struggles with it. I am the one that usually gives it to him so I understand why Joe was struggling.
Anyway, I guess, he run outside in the cooler air.
When is this kid ever going to learn that he can't play outside in the cold?
His asthma really never picks up until the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment