It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 23, 2016

This is how I spent my Sunday morning.
We spent it at the walk in clinic here in town.
Nadia started complaining of a sore throat and that she felt like she had sores in the back of her mouth.
I looked in her mouth and sure enough there was some white spots. First thought was strep.
Got her tested and it came back negative. Just a nasty virus.

Because Nadia is sick, Joe and I had to tag team Church. We both had a teaching responsibility to full-fill and thankfully, they were at different hours.
I went to Sacrament with Quynsie and Raven. Joe and Carson came 10 minutes before it ended. I left right after to come home to be with Nadia. Then I went back to teach my class and bring the other 3 home. Joe then went home.

We skipped family dinner and stayed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment