It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30, 2016

Carson's Sly family Birthday party








After family dinner, Quynsie and I went to our stake fireside. It was really good.
We listened to TC Christensen tell about the 1986 Cokeville Miracle. They also had a survivor named Amy who also spoke.
The only thing I was disappointed in was that not many of our youth showed up.
Quynsie wasn't all that excited to go either until after the fireside and she said "Thanks mom for making me go."

I have dreamed of the day that I would be able to go to a fireside or a women's conference with one of or all of my girls, and tonight that dream came true.

Being a Young Women leader gives me such anxiety, yet I am so excited to be there and to serve. I am excited to be Raven's leader when she comes into young women's in May.
My anxiety I think stems from all of the time I am spending away from the rest of my clan. Come June, I will be gone for 4 days with Raven and Quynsie at girls camp. I have never been away from my kids for more than one night at a time. I have never been away from Joe for more than a night at a time either in 16 years. Yet, I am so excited to go to girls camp. I loved girls camp when I was a youth. I had an amazing time with amazing friends and leaders.
I want my girls to experience the same thing I did.
Girls camp is AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment