It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20, 2016



AND THIS MY FRIENDS HAPPENED TODAY!!!!

I am so proud of our little man!

I asked him today before school if he could get at least one 3 on his behavior sheet, and when he came out to the car after school and handed it to me, I made the biggest deal out of it.
I then stopped at the gas station on the way home and let him pick whatever candy he wanted because this IS A BIG DEAL!!!

After getting his treat, I asked him how he felt and he said, "Mom, it was really hard being that good all day, but I like not being in trouble after school."
Buddy, I sure love you not being in trouble after school too.


Father and Son out playing catch last Sunday.
It was awesome watching Carson catch onto how to throw it and then catch the ball.

Nadia and I made DumbellDore from Harry Potter for her book report.
The main part of the book report had to be from a pumpkin.


At Young Women's last night we made apple pies.
Quynsie was not thrilled with me taking a picture of her.
The picture above is of me and my bestie/co-beehive advisor.

Carson had a pretty good day yesterday at school.






No comments:

Post a Comment