It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 26, 2016

We voted today!

Great job Raven!

We had another first in our house today:
Quynsie went and babysat for someone other than family or a family friend.
She will also go again on Saturday morning.
She seemed to have had a good time and enjoyed the kids that she was watching.

Young Women's tonight was combined with the young men. We did a scripture dinner.
It was a ton of fun and I am sorry that Quynsie was not able to be there due to her babysitting.
I did find myself thinking about her often and missing her, but I know that she was working and doing what she needed to do.
This picture is of my BFF Bethany. She is my co-advisor for the Beehive class.
Having a church calling is so much better when you are doing it with your bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment