It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Quynsie Serves for the first time...

September 29, 2016

I'm an so dang proud of Quynsie today. She got to serve for the first time tonight and she got 9 out of 10 serves over the net. I just can't contain my excitement for her.







This is my baby serving at her volleyball game for the fist time.
To say we are so very proud of her is an understatement.

These 3 were so excited to watch their sister serve. They cheered her on with the best of them.
It really was cool to watch.

After the game, I talked to Quynsie's coach and she said that when she walked in late to the game, she couldn't figure out who was serving so she had to ask the assistant coaches and when they told her it was Quynsie, she was completely shocked. She couldn't believe it. She also said, not only was she serving, she was serving good serves. She even got an ace.
Her coach asked where it was coming from and I told her that I talked to Quynsie a couple of weeks ago and told her that she needs to stay focused and prove that she wanted to be on the time and that she deserved to be there. Prove to the coaches that they didn't make a mistake on putting you on the team and I guess it worked.
Quynsie wants to get on the JV team so bad and so she has been practicing hard.

GREAT JOB BABY GIRL!!!
We are so proud of you and the hard work that you have put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment