It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, January 10, 2016

SUNDAY January 10, 2016
 
Nadia's comic that she drew at Church today. This pretty much sums up how every Sunday goes at our house.
 
While telling kids that Grammy is talking them to school Wednesday because I have a meeting with the school for Carson at 8 and I don't want to take then because they would be stinkers; Carson then says well Grammy let's us be brats sometimes.
 
A little bit of the white peaks of the mountains between the clouds and the nasty inversion.
 
 
 
SATURDAY January 09, 2016
Grandma and Grandpa Davis got the kids this game table for Christmas and now that we have the game/tv room finished we were able to set it up for them. They played it all day long with friends.
 
Parker: who's talking to us and from where?
Quynsie: We have a camera so my parents know what we are doing down here.
Parker: creepy

I just have to say I love this. I can watch from my phone upstairs and take all the pictures I want.
 
 
Quynsie was actually babysitting for our family friend (kid's friends and my sister's best friend). Anyway, she babysat at our house so all of the kids could play. This little sleeping beauty has a new name. Her name is really McKinnley, but she was so cranky that I nicknamed her little miss McKranky. She is so dang cute though and so are her brothers.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment