It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

SUNDAY January 17, 2016
 
Today I have pretty much spent the entire day in bed except when I went grocery shopping with Joe and then to Sacrament Meeting. Quynsie was speaking in Sacrament today or else I would have probably stayed home. I woke up with a major migraine and when I get one, it knocks my butt out. If I don't sleep when I have one, I would be puking, that's how bad they get.
Quynsie done an amazing job on her talk today. It was about the Atonement.
 
This is so true with all three of them.
 
 
 
 
This was to and from the grocery store. We woke up to about 6 inches of snow and a ton of fog.
 
SATURDAY January 16, 2016
 
Today was Nadia's one on one time with mom and dad. Our first stop was grammy and papas because they had some things they wanted us to come look at. One the way there, Nadia tore her pants and it was from her knee to her crotch so papa gave her a pair of his socks so that she was at least some what warm. Her shirt was long enough that it covered the tops of the socks. It was really cute actually.
 
Then we went to lunch at Pizza Pie Café.
 
 
Then we ended our day going and picking up a real keyboard/piano for her. We found it on KSL and she is one excited little girl.
I hope this helps with her wanting to play the piano. She is really good at it and I would really love for her to keep playing.
I can't wait until she can play some church music. I would welcome that every Sunday, that is for sure.
Nadia, Raven and Quynsie even played "Hot Cross Buns" together. Raven plays the violin and Quynsie plays the flute. I love hearing them all play together.
I am wanting to get Carson started on the piano, but I am so worried that he won't focus long enough.
Now we just need to get her a taller chair/stool or something.
 
 
 
Carson lost privilege of having a bed frame awhile back because he kept shoving his dirty pull ups under it and refused to clean them up. Anyway, we just put his bed back up today and got him some new bedding. He is one excited little boy.
Just don't fall off buddy, that is one tall bed.
 
 
We also put up shelving so he had some place to put his "pets" (stuffed animals) and then we labeled some boxes so that he has some organization in his room. This boy has to have labels to show him where things go, or else he won't keep his room clean. I am going to be working on labeling his dresser as well because if anyone puts his laundry away other than him, it gets put in the wrong drawer and he won't just fix that drawer, he will pull everything out of his dresser and throw it on the floor and won't put it back.
 
At dinner tonight Joe asked Carson to grab a butter knife out of the drawer. Carson responded by saying why don't you get it? Your a big boy!
I laughed so hard
 
FRIDAY January 15, 2016
 
Back story:
Quynsie got in trouble for using hangouts and lying about it.
Conversation:

 Raven: Quynsie why are you acting weird? ...
Dad: because she just got in trouble
Mom: let's put it this way, she is the reason the rest of you are going to have your phones and computers and tablets locked up like a jail cell.
Girls: Quynsie that's not fair. Why do you have to ruin everything for us?
Dad: because that's her job as the oldest. She is the reason there are rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment