It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Today after school I realized that Quynsie was wearing Raven's pants (2 sizes to small) and her reason:
Because she wanted to look good to ask a boy out.
No! She did not ask him out or at least that is what she says.
Ugh...Raven and Nadia could pass off wearing each others clothes because they are closer in size, but there is a big difference between Quynsie and the other 2 girls. I just wish she would realize that. The dumb thing is that she complains when her own pants don't fit, yet, she is ok wearing her sisters pants. I don't GET IT!!!
 
Here is the latest project that we have been working on during Christmas break.
It sure will be nice having a game room/tv room for downstairs.
I am hopeful that we will be seeing our kids and their friends hanging out here often.
 
 
Yesterday January 06, 2016
 
Ugh $41.50 in band fees that Quynsie has racked up.
$20 to fix her flute (I have known about this one for awhile)
$14 in music sheet damage (found out about this one this morning)
$7.50 in a workbook (that I had no idea about until I went to pay for the first two fees).
 
 
Something that people need to understand about sensory seeking kiddo's....
 
These behaviors do not all start at the same time. They can and will develop new/different habits/behaviors at any given time. My kid is not a horrible kid who wants to be bad all of the time. In fact, he tries really hard to be good most of the time, but just can't control his behavior due to needing that extra output/input into and out of his body. He is also an oral seeking kiddo and that has made t...hings more difficult in the past few weeks (new behavior) with holes in clothes, hands in mouth, well basically anything he can put in his mouth really. The one that I cannot handle the most is him licking the carts at the grocery store...SICK!!! I know, but please when you are out in public and make comments like "you really shouldn't let your kid put his mouth on the cart", think twice that maybe there is a reason the kid is doing it (besides the fact that I think every kid does it, but eventualy grow out of it). If you are not going to help with suggestions that actually work, please just keep your mouth shut.
Yes, this actually happened the other day at the store. Someone tried to tell me that it was sick, I was like, yes i know that it is sick, but sometimes there is not a darn thing I can do to distract the boy from doing it.
That is why they offer wipes at the door people...use them
RANT OVER!!!!
 
Oh my gosh!!!! This is my life everyday all the live long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment