It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday January 30, 2016
 
I just finished my brother's and his husband's taxes.
It was almost too painful, but we made it through.
They have rental property and that is never fun trying to sift through.
I was also worried about the fees. They will owe me for preparing
them and they also owe the program I use for their forms.
In fact theirs cost less than ours did.
Crazy how each form is a different fee!
 
All of the kids have fevers again. Carson's was 100.9 the last time I took his. The girls was 99. something.
 
Its a winter wonder land out there.
We have between 8-10 inches of snow just today. That is not counting all of the snow that was still here from prior snow storms.
We have had a ton of snow this year. It has also been really cold. The kids have had more inside days at school than not this winter.
I am pretty sure we have gotten a couple of feet of snow in the valley this year. We don't live on the benches, but we are pretty close.
Because of kids all being sick, we stayed home all day and watched movies, well except the part where Joe went to karate this morning, but the rest of us stayed home.
 
This was a conversation between Carson and Quynsie this morning:
 
Haha sitting here listening to Carson and Quynsie have a heated discussion. Carson says well mom doesn't tell me what to do every day. Quynsie says mom shouldn't have to tell you what to do every day. She doesn't tell you to eat breakfast or to go potty, she doesn't need to tell you what to do on every single thing. Your a big boy.
Back story Carson is mad about doing chores again this morning. Apparently I'm not dictating Carson you need to pick up that car Carson you need to fold that shirt Carson you need hang those pants. Just fold the laundry for crying out loud. I don't need to dictate everything that is in your basket dude.
 
Friday January 29, 2016
 
My dream of being able to work today Uninterrupted (doing taxes for my brother and ours) just went out the window. Carson's fever is 99.9. Tylenol and breathing treatments every 4 hours and the constant sound affects puts a damper in my work day.
 
Joe had to work in Price, Helper, Fairview and couple of other places along the way.
He was supposed to be home by 6, but he called me from Fairview at 5:00 saying that he was stuck in a snowbank/ditch and was waiting for a tow truck.
The tow truck did not show up until about 7:30 and he did not get home until 10:00 last night. I hate when I have to worry about him for that long. Thankfully, he had cell service where he was so he could call and check in with me every once in awhile.
 
I took the kids to see this group of elk down in the river bottom area on our way home from school. Carson stayed home from school again today because of a fever. But the kids loved this little adventure.
 
3 hours ago I gave Carson Tylenol because it said 99.9. Now it says 99.0. I guess the Tylenol is wearing off. I got this new thermometer at the beginning of the week when Nadia got sick. I love it because when your stuffed up and can't close your lips to use the other thermometer I can just stick this on the forehead or even in the ear. I wish I world have invested in one if these things 4 years ago when we first got our kids.
Best $20 I have ever spent.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment