It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TUESDAY January 19, 2016
This is the last picture of Raven without braces for awhile.
Yep, that's right, we have started the braces saga.
 

 (Just the beginning and at the very least 24+ months to go)
Pink and Rad are the colors for this month.
She only has the top ones for now. They have got to make room for one of her canines and then once that is done, they will have to go in surgically and attach a spring to it and slowly move it down over a few months. Once that tooth is in, then they will put the bottom braces on and they will then work on her bite.
I was looking at her teeth tonight and the wire has bent even more around the one side of her mouth. I think it is doing its job.
The poor thing is in so much pain tonight. I have tried to stay on top of it and alternate Tylenol and advil every six hours. I will be sending her to school in the morning with some just in case her teacher feels that it is necessary for her to have some, otherwise it is early out and she can get some when she gets home from school.
I am so excited to see the transformation. I think I am going to take a picture every month after each appointment and document the progress.
Three years ago today, these three were sealed to us for eternity.
Look how little they were.
Like promised, Travis, here is an email that I got from Raven's teacher today.
I was so proud of her.
She is doing better in school, but tonight I went through her folder for the first time since last week and there were 5 math assignments that she has not turned in.
UGGGHHHH!!!
MONDAY January 18, 2016
Kids didn't have school today so we just relaxed at home all day.
I have been battling a huge migraine all weekend and today so relaxing was good.
Kids got up early, but I didn't even know a couple of them were even up because they were all so quiet.
I was blocking things on Quynsie's phone and tablet and Nadia said thanks for making the rules around here Quynsie. Then Nadia asked what does MSP stand for? Quynsie: mom's sick plan to ruin her kids lives.
Makes sense doesn't it?
Joe got home just before bedtime and when he walked in the door Carson said:
 "hi Mister"


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Keep up the great work on ur school work...just make sure to turn it in lol...I'm proud of you Raven! You are doing an amazing job! We love you...Lilly and Saria say hello!

    ReplyDelete