It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday February 1, 2016
 
 
 
 
I think I should have just declared today as a snow day! It took over 30 minutes to get the kids to school and we only live 5 minutes away. The roads were a mess. I will never understand why they don't have snow days in Utah!
I swear they want to put all of our lives at risk. There were at least 3 slide offs on the way to the school.
It took me another 30 minutes to get home after dropping them off.
 
After taking the kids to school, I went out and shoveled the snow and came back in and fell. I slipped on the tile in front of the front door. My back is killing me.
I went and crawled back into my hole where it was nice and warm and took a nap.
 
Nadia had piano after school, we came home for a few minutes and then off I went to take Raven to violin. Thank goodness I put chicken in the crock pot so that when I had time, I could add carrots, corn and noodles. I did add those things before taking Raven to violin so that it would be ready to go when I got home.
Chicken Noodle Soup!!!! YUMMMMM!!!
 
Right now Carson is playing Movie Star Planet on his tablet and he comes in and says, "This girl asked me to be her boyfriend and I didn't want to be mean, so I said yes" Joe and I both started laughing.
 
January 31, 2016
 
Quynsie asked me to trim her hair and I decided since raven wants to grow hers it if trim it so it looked even because it had grown or so much that it didn't look good anymore. Nadia needs a trim and Carson needs a hair cut as well but those will have to wait. I'm going to sit down abs watch grease with my girls


No comments:

Post a Comment