It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Not much has gone on the past couple days.
We are still fighting whatever nasty sickness has stricken this family.
Quynsie has been home the past two days and I am not letting her go again tomorrow either. I have been battling a sinus infection for 2 months and have went through one prescription. I have a follow up doctor appointment tomorrow and while I am there, I am going to have him look at Quynsie.
 
Raven and Nadia both are learning how to play I am a child of God. It sounds so good, I can't wait until they are able to play it together.
 
We spent some time at dinner looking at our calendar for the summer...Oh LORD!!! We are going to be busy.
  •  We have karate Shiai sometime in May or June. 
  • The first part of June Quynsie has trek and then a week and a half later she has girls camp.
  • We have our annual family trip to Schofield (and please dear Lord, no injuries this year, or we will never go again).
  • Sometime during the summer we have a vacation planned. We are hopping to go at the end of May or in June sometime.
  • Orchestra and band camp for Raven and Quynsie
  • Piano and violin lessons for Nadia and Raven
  • Hopefully we will get to the rest of the basement remodel. (Bathroom and Quynsie's room)
  • Yard work...oh heaven help us a lot of yard work
  • I have plans of using our fire pit often this summer
  • And then there are the many friends coming and going and kids going to their house.
  • And many more things that we would love to do, but the list is getting way too long.
 
Carson just came in and said that one of his stuffed pets kicked him really hard. I am sure I have hurt their feelings again and they will find their way into a pile on the hallway floor. I told him his pets are not alive and it is not possible for them to kick him or hurt him in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment