It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, February 25, 2016

In true Davis fashion we will be celebrating Quynsie's birthday tonight with Joe's karate class even though she isn't in karate.
 
I am still laughing about this. One of my friends posted this. Apparently someone at her work left this note in the restroom.
 
The kids did not know what to do when they walked in the door from school yesterday. Their laundry was all folded and hung up. Normally, that is their job. I will wash dry and sort but they are responsible for folding and putting it away.
 
Yesterday was Quynsie's last Beehive activity at church. She will be advancing in the young women's program. I am not sure how I feel about it.
 
I am ready for SPRING!!!
 
We got this for Carson's bed at the request of his therapist. So far he loves it so much that he has already broke a string off because he won't stop messing with it.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment