It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, February 7, 2016

This is my new favorite Sunday tradition. I am going to love hearing Nadia play primary songs on the piano.
 
My Denver Bronco's won the Super Bowl
Listening to Joe cheer on the Bronco's was something new. He never cheers on any sports teams. I think I like this new husband of mine!
 
Quynsie woke up with a fever again this morning. Tonight when we took her temp it was 101.2. I am so sick of this sickness. I am still having issues with my sinus' as well. I think it is another trip to the doctor tomorrow for the both of us.
 
Last night Carson knocked on our door and said his pets are out of order and he hasn't touched then and neither have his sisters and in his words "it's creeping me out"
I am telling you, don't mess with his pets. There have been some serious meltdowns concerning his pets.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment