It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, February 18, 2016

President Thomas S. Monson (president of our church) said:
 
Sometimes, my dear sisters, you feel inadequate and ineffective because you can't do all that you feel you should. Rather than continually dwelling on what still needs to be done, pause occasionally and reflect on all that you do and have done. It is most significant.
The good you have done, the kind words you have spoken, the love you have shown to others, can never be fully measured.
 
I needed this today. There are many days that I feel like I am inadequate, especially as a mother, but I know that those feelings are normal, and I also know that this statement is true. We need to focus on what still needs to be done and move on.
 
Today was Carson's first day back to Occupational Therapy and he has been pissed off at the world all day. Hopefully things will even out and his mood will change. He just hates that his therapist won't let him get what he wants. I wish I was just as strong as the therapist, but sometimes, it is easier to just give in and pick my battles.
 
The count down is on to TEXAS!!!!
We are so excited, we cant wait to go. This will be our family summer vacation this year.
We are going to see our amazing friends that moved away from us for work.
This has been a trip in the planning for a long time.
 
Wind, rain, Thunder, hail and now snow! !!! All of this just in the past hour. Yep we are in utah folks where the weather is bipolar.
 
 
Raven: why did you go outside
Me: to take some trash out. Is that ok?
Raven: No
Me: it's not ok that I the mother took some trash out to the garbage
Raven: No I mean Yes
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment