It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, February 28, 2016

This boy does not like much of anything. We don't ever believe him when he says that he hates church because once he gets there he is fine and has a good time.
Last night while Joe was putting Carson to bed, Carson called his dad "homey dog". I laughed so hard and I am still laughing 24 hours later about it.
Please tell me It can't be so! Quynsie is going to be old enough to go to her first stake dance next Saturday! There is so much more that she is able to do now that she will be 14 on Tuesday. I'm not ready for this crap.
I don't have a picture of Raven because I didn't see her until we were on our way out the door. By the time I got other's ready and then myself, time was up.
Carson is everyone of these except the tip toe thing. He does not walk on his toes.
This was yesterday when Grammy and Papa Sly and Grandpa Davis brought Quynsie her birthday presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment