It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Quynsie and I both went back to the doctor today and we both still have our sinus infection. He changed our antibiotic in hopes that it will work better.
 
Tonight we spent the evening getting kids valentines together. I got Quynsie a box for her friends, but she will not be returning to school until Tuesday. The doctor has recommended that she does not return until then.
 
 
 
 
 
Normally, I go all out and get things that are creative and make their valentines creative, but this year, I just have not felt very well and so I did not get much done in this area. Thankfully Walmart came to my aide and they had $3 mailboxes.
I am also thankful that the kids were just as thrilled with them as they were their personalized ones in the past.
 
Kids don't have school on Friday or Monday so they are celebrating at school tomorrow.
 
We also got the kids a surprise, but we are hiding them until Sunday on the real Valentie's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment