It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 14th
 
Here is a trivia question for you. ..
Joe wakes me up at 6 am telling me he lost his wallet. We look through the car and the van we look through laundry and his coat and of course our bedroom. The whole while I kept telling him he should check one of the kids rooms.
Can anyone guess which kid?
...
Did we find the wallet?
When we asked said kid if they had seen the wallet, what do you think their reason was fir talking it?
 
 
 
 
We got our first real snow storm of the season and boy did we get a lot of it.
 
I took this picture around 4pm and we had 9 inches of snow and it was still snowing.
 
This time it was Raven's turn to come up with something funny to say:
 
So Quynsie fell off her full size bed last night and bruised her arm. Quynsie just told us a funny story about it:
 
Raven heard her fall and went in and asked her what happened. ...
Quynsie: I fell off my bed.
Raven: only idiots fall off their bed
Quynsie: I'm not an idiot
Raven: well what were you doing to fall off your bed?
Quynsie: I was stretching on my bed and fell off
Raven: Yep your an idiot
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment