It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I don't know what is wrong with girls between the ages of 12-14, but they are just down right mean. And I mean MEAN!!!
Quynsie is having a rough go with some of her what we thought were her best friends. They have been accusing her of stealing an SD card out of a girls phone. Mind you, the school has not contacted me about said problem even though Quynsie was called into the principals office last week. Everything that I have been told has come from Quynsie.
We thought it was dealt with last week when the girl told the principal that she did not think Quynsie has the SD card. And the principal thought it was taken care of so he didn't bother calling me.
Yesterday Quynsie came home from school upset because now a teacher is harassing her about said SD card and these said friends are now calling her nasty names. After 3 weeks of this mess, I had finally had enough and emailed the teacher and principal last night. When I had not heard from either one of them before school today, I went and sat in the office waiting over an hour to talk to the principal about the issue.
He had no idea that this issue was even still going on. He too thought it was over with.
I told him that Quynsie has kept me in the loop with what was going on from the very beginning. I also told him that Quynsie does not have the card. She doesn't even have a card herself in her own phone. I also believe that both girls were at fault in this case. The girl should have never given Quynsie her phone and Quynsie should not have ever taken the phone. Anyway, I hope this issue is now resolved.
 
In other news, Carson is in hot water with his teacher today. He was completely disruptive and he said that he was going to kill another student because he didn't like what said student did/or said.
I am thankful that the school is finally listening to me and are starting the process of screening him for autism.
 
 
The only picture I have for the day. And it is so true.
 
It feels so good to be home before 7:45 on a Tuesday. I think I might like this new therapy schedule. I was able to come home and cook a simple dinner and sit down as a family to eat it. Now showers and bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment