It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wow. .. Carson just told me that I'm meaner than his old mom. I asked who his old mom was and he told me I don't know, but you told me her name once.... He also said that I told him her name was Vicky... V.I.C.K.Y.
Um sorry son no I didn't. I have always told you that her name is Roxanne dude!
 
 
 
Here is Raven's project all complete and ready to take to the school tomorrow.
Rootbeer Rudolf.
Cutting out 24 sets of horns was nuts!
 
Carson is being hilarious and Quynsie said to him: Carson can you be like this every day instead of a poop? He said sometimes I'll try to be nice but sometimes I just can't control it and I have to be a poop.
Oh and he added at the end... (My favorite part) mom you should add this to the blog cause I'm a poop and that is blog worthy. K mom!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment