It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, December 11, 2015

I think one little girl was very excited to go to school today because she was up at 5:30 and ready for school. I woke up and was like, ummm Nadia, please go back to bed. It is not tike to be awake yet.
Her class was going swimming and she was really excited to go.
Thankfully, she has not been cranky today.
 
 
Cousins at their economics fair for school. My kids really like going to school with their cousins. They miss Aiden and Trevor being there, but they will get used to it eventually.
Top picture is of Raven and the bottom one is her cousin Ryleigh! They are in the same grade, but not the same class.
 
This is kind of scary. I spent the entire morning at the school volunteering and when I got home, I noticed one of our screens had been twisted out. I do believe that we had an attempted break in while I was gone. Thankfully, we are locked up like fort knox. I guess it is time for a security system.


No comments:

Post a Comment