It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, December 10, 2015

 
I finally did it! I finally cut all of my hair, my gorgeous, beautiful hair off!!! In the past 2 months I have had about 12 inches cut off. I had not had a hair cut/trim in over a year until 2 months ago when I asked my sister to cut about 5 inches to get rid of my split ends. The problem was, that we did not get all of the split ends and when I went to get my hair colored I asked to have 2 more inches cut off. Well, yesterday, I was trying to brush through my hair after a shower and I could not take it anymore. It was getting ridiculous trying to brush through it, so I had another 5 1/2 inches cut off today. It feels so light and different.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT I FINALLY CUT IT ALL OFF!!!
For those of you who know me well, know that my hair is my everything. I love my hair, it is what I like best about myself image. What defines me!!! Sad, I know, but it is true.
Change is good right?


No comments:

Post a Comment