It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Oh boy!!! I have fallen behind on the blog again...SORRY!
The Young Women came by to visit Quynsie because we did not make it to Church on Sunday.
 
This is for Raven's economics fair on Friday. I had to cut out 24 sets of these.
 
Sometimes as parents we have to apologize to our children because we make mistakes as well. I didn't say the nicest of things to Quynsie this morning after she really frustrated me and I felt bad so I went and bought her some flowers and took them to her at school just to say I am sorry.
 
This was Carson and I last night. Joe took the picture. I think it is cute that my little buddy was all snuggled up to me and we were both asleep.
 
Ugh Thanks a lot great lakes loan services. I authorize a payment of $100 on Friday and today they took $2800+ out of my bank account. Now I'm fighting with them to refund my money because they made my bank account go in the negative.
They told me it could take about 30 days to get it refunded.
 
Don't get me wrong I am thankful that I don't have to pay more but what band teacher takes a child's flute to get fixed without talking to the patents first and then giving the flute back to the child and telling them that they owe $20 for getting it fixed?
 
Tonight on our way home from therapy I told Carson that he was going to be going to time out when we got home because he had been very naughty. His response was: But I am just a little boy, I don't know manners. I am just little and don't know much.
I am telling you this kid comes up with the craziest things. Umm buddy, you are 7 and know what manners are. You also know that yelling at mommy and kicking the back of her seat while she is driving is not ok. You also know that running around at the therapy office is not ok.
This boy I tell ya!!!
 
And then there is Quynsie who thinks she is perfectly fine and does not need therapy anymore. Ummm, yeah right!!!!
I'll get right on getting her discharged from therapy when she can knock off the serious teenage attitude....or at least work through why she feels like she needs to be an adult and do whatever she feels like doing, even after her parents tell her that it is not ok.
 
And Raven, well, Raven loves therapy.
 
Nadia, I think karate is no longer helping her with her anger issues. They are coming out more and more lately. Maybe time for her to get back into therapy.
 
And then there are mommy and daddy who are stressed and angry about the bank issue and exhausted from all of this other crazy going on in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment