It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, December 28, 2015

 
 
 
(Don't mind the nasty carpet. It was here when we moved in and we had it professionally cleaned, but all of the stains have returned, so it needs to be replaced in every room upstairs.)
 
Oh how this girl looks so little in this big giant bed!
She is in love with it. This was part of her Christmas present.
Her old bed was crap and Joe and I got a new mattress for our new bed that we got a few months ago, so we decided that we had the bedframe and the box spring that was just sitting around here doing nothing and we decided to give it to Nadia.
Quynsie has the bigger room and a full size bed.
Raven got the brand new bedroom.
Carson got the swing in his room so we thought Nadia deserved something big as well.
It takes up a big chunk of her room, but she still has some space to play and lets face it, she is in heaven! I took her this morning before piano lessons and let her pick out her new bedding as well. That bedspread is so soft and comfortable. I hope she stays warm.
 
I am not sure, but I think Home Depot has decided that we have spent so much money there this year that they would through in a few very cute helpers to the deal...LOL...just kidding, although they are still cute helpers. Love them to pieces.
Joe is off work this week so we decided to get our family room done downstairs while he is home. I cannot live through another 2 month reno so it has to get done by Sunday or at least most of it needs to get done.
 
Now I am sitting on our brand new mattress and I can't wait to crawl under the covers and get a good nights sleep. Or at least that is what I am hoping for anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment