It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15th
 
Today after school I asked Carson to go take a nap resulted in him telling me I'm not a very good example.
Um buddy I'll gladly go take a nap after I do this and that and everything else on my list unless you want to do all of this stuff for me. Oh you don't clean you say? Well then I guess you better go take a nap.
Cranky children after school sucks especially when we have band and orchastra concerts to go to.
 
Raven's first Orchestra concert.
Her actual concert is really tomorrow with the elementary, but she is so good that her orchestra teacher asked her to play with the junior high orchestra. She is only in 5th grade and junior high starts with 7th grade.
SO VERY PROUD OF YOU RAVREN!!!
She worked so hard to be able to make it to the junior high orchestra. She had to learn all of the Christmas songs that they were playing and be able to play them without any mistakes.
It just so happens that her orchestra teacher is also her private lesson teacher so it has paid off.
 
It was also Quynsie's Christmas band concert tonight.
I love that our school is a k-12 so they have all of the music events on the same night so that I don't have to keep going back and forth to all of these little events.
 
(I have video of both of the girls and will post them as soon as they are downloaded to my computer)


No comments:

Post a Comment