It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, December 26, 2015

DECEMBER 26, 2015
Well festivities are over and we put all of the kids toys away and then Joe started demolition on the family room downstairs.
 
I have been battling a major headache for 2 days so today I pretty much was a slacker. We have so much to get done while Joe is off work and I did not accomplish any of it today, except grocery shopping.
 
Tomorrow I am hoping to wake up feeling much better so that I can get a bunch done. We need to clean up our room and Nadia's room for sure because for Christmas Joe and I got a new mattress (will be delivered on Monday) and we have a box spring downstairs just sitting there and Nadia's bed is falling apart so we decided that we would give her our old box spring and mattress. We also have the headboard that we made a few years ago that we will use. We have tried selling it, but I guess no body wants it so we will put it to use. It is just in the way in the garage. We are hoping that it is not too big for her room, but we shall see.
We also need to get the rest of the upstairs in order because it is our turn to do Family Dinner!
 
Early Carson said that his head phones were in his room but now they aren't. I asked what did they do grow legs and walk out of your room. His response. ..I don't know but they aren't there anymore...LOL
 
During dinner last night we were talking to Carson about us not buying him anymore pull ups because he is a big boy and should not still be messing his pants when he just wants to be lazy. He knows how to use the potty, and he does, but for whatever reason when it comes to pooping, he finds it more comfortable to do it in his pants. Anyway Carson said, "Good, I am glad because I don't like wearing them anyway and I have just been punishing my pull ups."
 
Ummmm dude, you were doing it in your underware before we bought pull ups to help with the mess you were leaving.
 
DECEMBER 25, 2015
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 
 
From organized to explosion...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grammy and Papa came over early in the snow storm to watch the kids open presents.
 
Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Davis'
 
It has been a pretty calm day as far as kids attitudes. They were all happy with what they revived. There was no complaining. 1st time in 4 Christmases that there was no complaining. Great job kids.
 
We had Christmas dinner with Grandma Nancy (Joe's real mom).
 
DECEMBER 24, 2015
 
 
 
Helping dad bake cookies on Christmas eve for Santa while mom finishes up last minute things.
 
 
 
 
We had Christmas eve dinner with grammy and papa at KFC and then went home and kids opened their Christmas pjs from grammy and papa.
 

DECEMBER 23, 2015
 
   
They secretly love each other. Quynsie and Papa doing what they do best. .. Picking on each other. Also the hot dog toaster is my dad's birthday present that we got for him. Happy birthday dad
 
DECEMBER 21, 2015
 
Nadia has had a fever all day. I wasn't worried until about 4:00pm when her fever kept spiking every 20 minutes or so. I am usually pretty good at keeping her fevers down because she has had a fever seizure in the past, but this time, I was not able to keep it down so I finally caved and took her to urgent care. They said that she has an ear infection, which is crazy because she has not complained about an ear ache including up to today 12/16/15.
 
Dear Quynsie,
It is 10:30 at night. Go to bed. There is no reason to be slamming doors or banging things on walls while everyone else is trying to sleep.
Love mom
 


No comments:

Post a Comment