It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday December 27, 2015
I have this fear of mice being in my bed. I was deep a sleep when I woke up and jumped out of bed only to find out Joe was scratching his feet. We tore the whole bed apart just to make sure nothing was there. Then I Start to finally relax and he does it again and this time I screamed your a jerk while hanging half out of bed getting ready to run.
 
We have never had a picture on any of our bedroom walls in any of the places that we have lived. We usually just use a frame and put it on a table or our dresser, but as soon as I unwrapped this gift from my mother in law, I knew instantly where it was going and which pictures I was going to use. It is perfect!
 
I finally got around to decorating my shelf that my dad made me for Christmas. I am in love with it because I have missed having my frogs out.
We spent the entire day cleaning all of the bedrooms including ours. We also took down all of the Christmas stuff in the house and got it put away and we even got the livingroom put all back together.
Joe also started the demolition on the basement family room. I can't wait to get it done and relax for a little while.
 
 
I'll be honest, I lost the kids pj's that I made them for Christmas. I could not for the life of me figure out where they went. Well, today we finally found them. They must have fallen behind the couch because when we moved the living room around that is where we found them. I was so relieved because I was devastated that I could not give them to them on Christmas morning.
BUT...here they are in their jammies!


No comments:

Post a Comment