It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A little bit ago, the 3 littles where downstairs and I heard some fighting going on, so I hollered for them to come upstairs and I hear Carson say, "It wasn't me this time, I didn't get into that mess this time."
Clearly, Carson is usually the one in the middle of the fights around here. I had no choice but to laugh and tell him good job buddy I am proud of you for staying out of it this time.

Yesterday I sent Quynsie out to finish up her job she was supposed to do (rake leaves)and I went to make dinner. I look out the window and I laughed. I came out and asked her to get me the lawn mower. She did then I said had you been thinking to go get the lawn mower yourself this would have been done by now.

I am so tired of people promising that they are going to stay in contact with my kids and then they don't keep that promise. I have been trying to stay in contact with this one person and he has not answered my text messages in about a month. It breaks my heart. Keep doing what you are doing and Quynsie will not want you to be a part of her life period.

No comments:

Post a Comment