It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Little Monkey
We can't believe that you are 7 already!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We got him this big green machine bike (big wheel) and he loves it. He is almost to little for it, but he will grow into it and will be able to ride it for years to come.
 
Watching my dad and Joe put together Carson's hockey goal that Grammy and Papa got him for his birthday was priceless. They were like two little boys fighting over a toy, but it was over parts to the toy.
 
Quynsie was putting out the laundry baskets and I asked her what she was doing.
Her response: I'm sorting laundry
My response: Are you ok? Is there something wrong with you?
Her response: No, this is my new hobby, maybe I should do this everyday after school.
My response: Yeah right! That is never going to happen. I mean, I wish it would happen, but I have to beg you to fold your laundry, so why would I believe that you would sort laundry everyday after school?
Her response: Well, the real reason is that I want to gain some more trust.
My response: Your still not getting internet back on your phone, at least not any time soon.
 
Last night was a long night. Carson was up all night crying and thrashing around all night because he has a really bad ear ache. And Joe woke up around 4 not feeling so well either.
 
He has complained off and on all day and then tonight he threw up.


No comments:

Post a Comment