It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, November 14, 2015

It was a crazy day yesterday.
Joe and I had a meeting with the school about Carson and what we want to see happen.
The meeting went well. I think we got everything out on the table and we are headed in the right direction.
 
After we left the school, we headed to our credit union and got pre-approved for a new car loan and to refinance the van.
Having a 2nd car loan makes me want to vomit, but the truth is, we have been in serious need of a car for a long time.
The truck just is not going to last forever. It has 300,000+ miles on it and we really needed something that was better on gas mileage for Joe to drive back and forth from work, plus when it is just Joe and I or a couple of the kids with us, we can use the car.
I think Joe and Carson's dreams have come true. They both have always wanted a red muscle car/sports car. This is the best we could do for now. An acura.
The look on Carson's face after school was priceless. He even screamed, "Dad, you got us a new racecar?"
BOYS AND THEIR TOYS!!!
 
At dinner last night I told Quynsie She couldn't go to a friend's house today and Quynsie said ok. So then Nadia chimes in and says good job you didn't through your teenager temper tantrum.
I laughed so hard and just about spit my dinner across the table.
 
 
Normally I go to my sister to get my hair done, but she is so busy at her salon and she has been really sick this week, so I booked my appointment with a lady that is in our ward. She did an amazing job and I am in love. I do believe that I will be seeing her again in the future.
She made me laugh, she said, I will write down the color I used so that you can use it again. I said, no point, I don't ever use the same colors mixed together more than once. I am always changing the shade of something.
Thanks again Char!!! Your awesome.
 
Now I am laying in bed watching my Utah Utes game! Go UTES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment