It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Over the weekend I received this email from Raven's teacher.
I am so proud of Raven for this. I love getting positive emails and feedback from the teachers instead of the negative ones.
 
 
Oh boy!!!! We are in so much trouble with this one when the boys start knocking on the door. She took these pictures while at her friends house yesterday for a Halloween party.
 
After dinner tonight:
I asked the kids to clean up the kitchen and I told the kids that we need to keep the house clean and Nadia's response was "well I can't help that we are hogs (pigs)". At least she was honest.
 
I think the picture explains it very well. I was cutting Joe's hair and Quynsie asked me to cut her some bangs. I did and then Nadia started throwing a fit about how she is a big girl and she should be able to have a dramatic hair cut like Quynsie's. She wanted the bangs and all of the trimmings. So bangs and layers she got. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I was totally against it because she still is my baby girl, but I have to remember that she is almost 9 and has an opinion and personality of her own.
The bigger issue is that she thinks that she should be able to do everything that her sister does. She forgets that there is about 4 years difference in age.

No comments:

Post a Comment