It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, November 21, 2015

I got to drive Joe's car for the entire day today. He took mine to work and then stopped and got the tire sensor fixed when he got off work.
But, I have to admit that even though I enjoy driving Joe's new car, I sure do love my van more. I feel more safe in my van and I don't feel like I'm sitting in the ground.
 
This is how we go grocery shopping. We play where is waldo...I mean Carson! He loves to get food pilled on him as long as he has a phone to play, he is good to go.
 
Our karate shirts finally came. We have been waiting a couple of months for them. We should have had them for bushido, but they didn't get here because of some storm back east or so the company says. Either way, I am excited to finally have them. Now I can look official for being the professional photographer.
I need to find a night vision adapter for my camera. I am more comfortable using my own camera than I am with using other peoples.


No comments:

Post a Comment