It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

I completely believe this.
 

This whole school year I have yelled at Carson for making us late for school when in all reality I think it is raven. Carson is up dressed had breakfast and is doing his homeschool stuff and ready to go to school. Raven on the other hand has been awake for 30 minutes and hadn't gotten dressed ate breakfast or made her lunch or fine her hair. We leave in 30 minutes.
 
Tomorrow is our big meeting with the school to get everything out on the table and tell them exactly what we want.
Joe is going with me and I am relieved because to be honest, I am tired of doing it all by myself. I know that he probably won't say much, but the idea of him being there to help support me, means everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment