It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, November 27, 2015

Last night we were singing to Frozen in the car and Carson told his dad to stop singing because he is annoying.
This morning's conversation with Carson:
Carson: Dad, dad, dad daaaad
Joe: Just a minute buddy
Carson: I don't got a minute.
I think we have said this to him way too many times.
We got a new Christmas tree this year to go with our new house. I have been begging for awhile to get a new tree and it finally has happened.
I went and got these wreaths from the dollar store and they look absolutely amazing hanging up along our new house. I still need to get the bows on the railing and the lights up, but other than that, I am happy with it.
This is how I fee about my shopping habit this year.
We had Thanksgiving dinner with Joe's mom tonight. The kids behaved pretty well.
In fact, I'm really impressed with my kids this year. During the holidays it usually is hard but this year they kept themselves together. Well at least they kept themselves together while with extended family but we did have a few melt downs at home. I'm ok with that. It is a big improvement. Great job kiddos you have done awesome during Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment