It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

This morning all of the kids woke up really sick (or so they said).
I made the decision to keep them home from school today and go to the doctor.
Carson has a raging ear infection, Quynsie has a sinus infection, Raven has the beginning stages of an ear infection and Nadia has the beginning stages of a sinus infection.
Joe has been sick as well. I am starting to not feel like myself so we shall see what happens there.
 
Tomorrow I will be taking Carson to the school to say bye to his friends and to get his things and take his library book back.
 
We have made the decision to keep the girls where they are at for now. We are hoping things will simmer down and in all honesty, they are doing amazing there. We may change our minds and put Carson back there next school year, but for now, we need to simmer down and get Carson settled back down.
There has been way too many changes in the past six months that I think he needs some home time and more one on one time.
 
So here is to making the most of the decision that we have made.
I am sure it is going to be an emotional day tomorrow not only for me, but Carson as well. One minute he likes the idea of being homeschooled, and then the next he doesn't.
Joe wanted to have him do both for a little while, but I disagreed. I feel that the longer we prolong the process, the harder it is going to be on him. I think going cold turkey is the best option for him.
 
 
So Joe put this on his head and I said what are you doing? He said well Carson did it. I said what are we 7? Haha haha (I took a picture of Quynsie because Joe wouldn't let me take one of him)


No comments:

Post a Comment