It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, November 20, 2015

Sorry I have not blogged all week. I just have not had the want to or the care to.
I have been busy trying to get all of the kids Christmas figured out after they go to bed and by the time I finish that, I am just too tired and want to go to bed.
I think we have all of their stuff ordered and figured out. I now have my stuff figured out as well. We just need to get Joe's stuff figured out and then a couple of family gifts for extended family and we will be done.
Go me....I am never done this early.
I miss my walk in closet, where I could hide all of their stuff because I could lock it, but here at our new house, we don't have that option. I am not sure where I am going to hide it all when it starts showing up. They are in the garage way to much to hide them there. Maybe I will have to wrap them and take them to my moms and hide them in her trailer.
 
MONDAY
On Monday Carson had a heck of a personality. Quynsie went in his room to wake him up and she didn't even have to say anything and he screamed"get out".
 
 
I told Carson to get in his seat and get his seat belt on. His response: why do you have to be so bossy every day?
Ummm because I'm your mom
 
TUESDAY
I can already see how the day is going to go with Carson. We were already in the car and backing out of the driveway when he said go back I forgot my gloves. I said no and had he listened to his mommy all morning he would have had time to find his gloves. He responds back with well that has nothing to do with it. And your not my boss.
 
Raven with the dog at therapy.
 
WEDNESDAY
So Quynsie comes home yesterday and says that a teacher is planning a trip to Florida and that we have to have a $100 deposit turned in by Friday if she wants to go.
My response: I laughed so hard and then calmly said um Idon't think so.
Her response: the whole trip is like $2000
...
My response: um yeah NO
Her response: but mrs. So and so said we don't even have to pay cash.
Me: so your telling me to use my debit card or a check which by the way does not have that much money in the account or are you asking me to go take out a loan for you to go on this trip?
Her response: well it would be my Christmas present.
Me: Laughing really hard again... um yeah not happening. Sorry!
Her: but then it could be my Christmas for the next 3 years and my birthday too.
Me: did I not make myself clear? I said NO NOT HAPPENING! SORRY!!!!
Her: but
Me: NOOOOOOO
 
THURSDAY
Ugh not feeling so great today but I don't got time for that. Carson somehow made it out the door without a school approved shirt and then Quynsie called as soon as I got home from taking Carson a shirt complaining her jaw hurts so back to the school I went to pick Quynsie up and now we are sitting at the dentist. Then I have to pick up the other kids fix dinner take Nadia to piano and then it is karate night. I think I may just hide in my bedroom. I don't feel very social today.
We are not sure what is going on with Quynsie's mouth right now, but we are thinking that with her sinus infection and her wisdom teeth starting to form and push their way up that that may be the problem, but there could also be a lingering infection somewhere in her jaw so they put her on a very strong dose of antibiotic.
 
I hate Walmart Pharmacies. It doesn't matter which pharmacy, they all suck. I would rather drive clear to Provo to my favorite pharmacy than go to a Walmart pharmacy, but because I was not feeling so well, I decided to go to Walmart. Big mistake...
 
Did I mention I hate Walmart pharmacies? Oh I Did huh? Oops.... Well in case your still wondering I ended up having to leave empty handed without Quynsie's prescriptions because it is getting close to having to pick kids up from school.
 
Six hours later, we finally got her medication.
 
I love our mountains, I am so excited to be able to see them every time I look out our front window. We live so close to the mountains at our new house and I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment