It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, November 9, 2015

Welp! One major decision has been made. We have decided to homeschool Carson and we have him registered and enrolled.
 
Now to make the decision on what to do with the girls. I would like to move them to our neighborhood schools (public), but I am not sure how they are going to feel about that.
Quynsie wants to be homeschooled, I am not sure what Raven wants and I already know that Nadia is going to want to stay where she is at because she loves her teacher and friends especially her best friend Olivia.
 
I have not posted anything yet on facebook because I still need to talk to the school about it. My sister has also decided to pull 2 of her kids (the ones that they have full custody of) and put them back into the school they originally came from before going to our school.
 
This decision is breaking my heart, but I have to do what I have to do for my kids. This school has been amazing and we have loved it until this year. I still love it for my girls, but for Carson not so much.
 
I hate making decision that are going to affect my kids. Is it going to be good for them? Is it going to traumatize them? Is it going to cause problems with academics? Are they going to make good friends and like their new school? So much to think about.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I walked out to the craft/laundry room and said "what the?"
Quynsie had started unpacking my material and organizing the boxes so we had room to walk in the and so I could move my Cedar chest in there. I had no clue she was even in there until I called everyone for dinner. I did go out and helped her finish cleaning it up.
 
For all the sewing I have done in the past couple of years, I can't remember when the last time I had to change the thread. And off all of the threads it would have to be the hardest one to thread. It took me an hour to get it threaded. UGH!!!
 
Yesterday not only was it Carson's birthday, but we have been in our home for 6 months now. It seems longer just because of all of the work we have done on the house, inside and out. We never did this much work on the other house so fast. We only managed to redo the kitchen and build a walk in closet for the master bedroom. The closet was a fast project, but the kitchen took 5 years before we had the money to do it, and then we only lived there a year after doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment